Well I decided to start a blog again. I get on here everyday to look at everyone else's blog that I thought I should start my own.
I decided this summer, after taking a grueling session of summer school physics, to take Fall semester off. Katie offered to let me come up to Utah and live with her and her family while I work and hang out. A friend of mine from Henderson, who recently got married, moved up here last December to be the coordinator at the American Fork pool. I called him up before the summer ended and asked if he would be needing any Head Guards for the winter season. He told me he would and even if the spots were filled he would give me the position.
So, on September 9, I packed all my stuff into my car and headed for Provo, UT. It is nice being up here and relaxing. For everyone who thinks I am not going to go back in the Spring, I plan on attending UNLV next semester.
As soon as I get some pictures of the pool I work at, I will post them. I dont do much during the day so this blog might be a little bit of a waste, but we will see. Hope everyone is doing well wherever they are!
Wednesday, September 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Yay! I am so excited you have started another blog. Not everyone that has one has an exciting life, so don't worry. We're glad you're doing well and enjoying your time off from school!
I'm glad you're blogging, too. Keep it up because it will be good to look back on... think of it as your journal... except you can't be totally honest! ;)
Love you!
I didn't know you started a blog again until I saw your link on Kylie's blog. Now I can read about your adventures in Utah. Yay!
Post a Comment