Saturday, September 8, 2007

SIX FLAGS!

Me taking a break from climbin up the hill


In front of the Superman ride
The friday before I went up to Utah, my best friend Courtney and I decided to drive down to California and go to Six Flags. Kim Finley, Aunt Mary Alice's daughter, offered to let us stay at her house in Canyon Country, CA which is about 15 minutes away from the theme park. We set out Friday night and slept over that night. Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Six Flags. I was really excited because I have never been there and had been telling Courtney I wanted to go for my birthday. We tried to go on every rollercoaster in the park, but some were closed. We managed I think 14 out of the 17 they have. Our favorite was the Riddler's Revenge. Thanks Court for such a fun weekend!














1 comment:

Kara said...

Hey, you added a post. Good thing I scrolled down. Sounds like a lot of fun. I don't think, actually, I have been to Six Flags. Nevermind. It is a fun place. Glad you got to have a fun time with Courtney!