Every year Weston's family goes to Newport Beach to vacation at his grandparents' timeshare. It was fun to see everyone from the Milne side the of family and have a week to relax in the sun.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Weston & Chelsea -- I finally caught up reading your Blog -- darling pictures of a darling couple. You kids were so beautiful on your wedding day!! We will never forget that special day!! Love you both! Grams & Gramps
Weston and I were married May 7, 2011 in the San Diego Temple. We welcomed our son June 5, 2014. I am currently a stay at home mom and Weston attending UNLV Dental School. Life is wonderful!
1 comment:
Weston & Chelsea -- I finally caught up reading your Blog -- darling pictures of a darling couple. You kids were so beautiful on your wedding day!! We will never forget that special day!! Love you both! Grams & Gramps
Post a Comment