Monday, November 10, 2008

Fall Fun!

This is going to be a really long post! This past weekend I went to San Clemente with the activities committee in my ward. We all got to bring a friend with us. I brought my friend Kelly with me. We got to Cali late Friday night and everyone ate homemade chili and just hung out. We stayed at the Burr's house, which is right down the street from the beach. On Saturday we had a fun day at the beach. That night we had a bonfire and then drove back home.



Sunset


The Fisherman's Restaurant


Kelly let me bury and make him into an octopus


Kelly, me and Bryan


This past Halloween was really fun. I was wearing mom's old Lancerette uniform the first part of the night, but decided I would be more comfortable as a doctor in scrubs. A bunch of friends and I went to a party and then we went hot tubbing afterwards.


Megan, me and Jen

Eric, me and Darcy

This year I was on the Homecoming committee at Institute. At UNLV we have a contest between all the clubs the week before the Homecoming game. There was a carnival, window painting, floats, and tons of other fun stuff! LDSSA (Latter Day Saint Student Association) won overall for Homecoming this year! We won King and Queen, the window painting, the float, and best club in the talent competition! I love UNLV!


Me and Hey Reb!

Clayton hand painted the stained glass rose window

Trent airbrushed this window... he is amazing!

3 comments:

Kara said...

I remember those days on the LDSSA doing homecoming stuff. Looks like you had a lot of fun!

I want to see a picture of you in Mom's lancerette outfit :)

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures, Chelsea!!! Must have been a fun day! Who is the NUMBER 1 GUY in your life now? I think I know who, but perhaps you don't want to reveal him on your Blog. I love you!!

Christen said...

I thought I commented already...

looks like you've been having fun. I'll live through you by pretending I'm off on fun trips to Cali everytime I'm wiping a bum. ha!