I no longer work at the pool and am trying to find another job. I have 4 one day a week classes so the rest of the time I have to find something to occupy my time. It is really hard to study because my classes are super boring. On Tuesday this week I went to a spin class that a boy in my ward teaches. It was really hard! Then, at the school gym I went to a boot camp fitness class. That night, I went indoor skydiving with two guys in my ward. I think I over did it a little too much that day and when I got home at 1am I had a fever of 101.4. I missed class the rest of the week and was in bed most of that time. Mom took me to the doctor because she though it might be Strep. I didn't have the strain they test for, but the doctor gave me Z-pak anyway because he said it could be another strain. But over all I'm better and loving life in Vegas!

Emily and I now share all of our clothing, shoes, and jewelry. It is just easier than fighting over stealing each other's stuff. We still drive each other nuts on occasion though... and we miss Kylie!!!

I have been dating a lot lately. Pop told me the other day he was disappointed in me after I finished telling him and mom about 3 different boys that had taken me on dates. I was surprised and asked him why he would be disappointed. He said because it had taken me four years to finally date like this. I just laughed at him, but it was true. I am finally experiencing dating like I should have along time ago. One of my dates the other night took me to get a Henna tattoo on the strip. It was really fun! I got my name in Arabic on the back of my neck.
3 comments:
My heart almost stopped. I'm glad that tattoo isn't real! And I'm also glad you're in the dating scene and loving your time in Vegas! Come visit us sometime.
Yes, I'm glad that thing is temporary, too! At least your hair is long enough to cover it!!
Chelsea....I am so glad you are dating and dating and dating. I bet you are having a fun time! Don't be alarmed about a tatoo, everyone....because Grandpa and I have one under our left arms...not quite to the armpit. CHELSEA, HAPPY BIRTHDAY #22 TODAY, SEPTEMBER 23!!! We left you a message on your cell phone...hope your day was FABULOUS!!!
Post a Comment