My friend Jen Chatwin asked if I wanted to go with a bunch of people to the lake on Saturday. I had been sick during the week, but told her I should be good by then. I was really excited because I hadn't been wake boarding since last summer with Katie's family, and wanted to see if I still had it to get up on the first try. We went with Chris Rodarte, Josh Wood, Preston Day, and Sam Tielemans. We met at Chris's house at 7 am and headed out for the lake. We wake boarded and tubed til 2 in the afternoon. The boys had priesthood session at 4 for stake conference, so we had to cut the day short. When we got back home we all went to Firehouse subs for lunch. Jen and I decided to go to a young single adult bbq later that night. Megan Miller, Eric Forbush, and Josh Wood came with us. After the bbq we decided to go to Red Mango and hang out for awhile. Then, we went bowling at Sunset Station. It was one of the most fun days I have had all summer. Thanks for inviting me Jen!
Saturday, September 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comment:
Glad you had so much fun on the lake!! Your poor knees, though.
Post a Comment