This year's birthday was one of my best by far! I told Lindsey and Courtney, jokingly, they should throw me a surprise party about a month ago. Court got really excited and said alright. Then, I got really excited about it. Court said it couldn't be a surprise because I was already telling people about it, so I helped plan it with her. Linds and Court decided it should be Jungle/Safari themed, which I loved! We went to Elephant Bar a couple months ago and I told them that that restaurant is how I want my wedding to be because it is Jungle themed. I think that is where they got the idea. Pop made my invitations, Court and Mom bought the food, and we had the party at Courtney's gram's house. I invited about 55 people to the party and probably 25 showed up. No one swam because it was too cold, but we barbecued, played the Wii and had a lot of fun just hanging out. The party started at 6 and I got home at about 11:30. When I got home I went bowling with Jen, Eric, Chris, Josh, and Preston. The bowling alley took my picture and put it one of the tv screens. It was seriously one of the happiest days!
Sunday, we had everyone over for dinner. Mom made beef stroganoff, my favorite. There were no left overs either, everything was eaten! We had left over birthday cake from my party and ice cream. I had to leave early to go study with some friends from my Ultrasound classes, but it was really fun having everyone there! Especially Kara and Hallie. Thanks for coming down this weekend, it made it even more special!
Tuesday, my actual birthday was really laid back. I slept in and went to get my TAM card for my new job. I will post about that once I pass all my tests. I had class that night and just went home afterwards. I got a ton of messages from friends and family all day telling me Happy Birthday. I was happy all day long. It was a really good day!
Tonight we went to Claim Jumper for my Birthday dinner. It was really good as usual. Thanks Mom, Pop and Emily!
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
I'm glad you had such a great birthday. My 22nd birthday was my favorite too! It was great being able to celebrate it with you. And if I would've known you were going to go to claim jumper that night, I would've stayed an extra day :)
Oh this makes me sad that I wasn't there. I'm glad you had such a great birthday! I love you!!
I love when you update your blog so keep it up!
Happy 22nd - such a fun age. Enjoy it!
You look beautiful, Chelsea. So glad you're having so much fun right now!
happy birthday chelsea!!
I'm happy that you had a FUN BIRTHDAY, Chelsea!! You are so cute!! Your hair looks pretty ... blonde!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!!!! Who is the current lucky guy????
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Chelsie!! I love all these pictures! You are beautiful, and we love you so much!!
Post a Comment