Thursday, August 14, 2008

End of summer

The summer has gone by way too fast! I worked at the pool all summer and tomorrow is my last day of summer school. It has been a great summer so far, despite all the bad going on lately.



UPDATE: I got a call from my insurance company yesterday, telling me that the girl's company that I hit is accepting full liability and I dont have to pay for anything on my car now. That made me pretty happy. Later that day I found out that I will be the lead guard for private lessons at the pool. Not the best reaction came out of my mouth and things have not been good at my job. I also got a speeding ticket today. Hope everyone else is having a fabulous summer!

2 comments:

Kylie said...

I can't believe that summer is over too...I hope you don't miss me too much when I leave...I know I'm your favorite person in the whole world. :) Love you!

Anonymous said...

Our Summer in Utah was way too short! And I don't even know what happened to Spring. Miss you, Chelsea! Hope you will love school this year. Love you! Grams