We had Grandpa's 80th Birthday/ Dougherty family reunion in St. George this year. I drove up with Ben and his kids and we got to the park about 30 min before that portion of the day was over. Everyone brought their own lunches and played volleyball, basketball or in the water. After the park everyone went back to their hotels to get ready for a catered dinner. Kylie sang a song for Grandpa and Pop made a wonderful slide-show of pictures from Grandpa's life. After dinner, each family took pictures and some of us headed back to Vegas. I drove back with Kara, Brad and Hallie. It was a fun day to spend with everyone and celebrate Grandpa Dougherty's life.
Saturday, May 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
My brother looks really tall in that last picture - and I look really short! We did have a great time, and I'm so glad that most of the family could make it. We missed you Christen, Mike and girls, and Ashley & Brad!
Love, Mom
We did have a WONDERFUL TIME!! iT WAS JUST AN AWESOME WEEKEND...AND THANK YOU TO ALL OUR FAMILY WHO COULD BE THERE! You really made Gramps happy! Yes, we missed you kids...Mike & Christen, Skye & Larkin, Brad & Ashley! You missed a good time! Unforgettable! Everytime I place the CD, I "bawl my eyes out."
Post a Comment