Thursday, May 15, 2008

Done With PHYSICS!

Spring semester was really tough this year. Maybe because I took a semester off, but concentrating and actually doing my homework was more difficult than normal. I did get through the semester and maintained a 3.0 GPA. I get to keep my scholarship and I got a C- in Physics II, which means I never have to take physics again! I am so excited! I worked really hard to do well in that class and after each test it never really felt like it paid off. My friend Matt and I studied together for every test, but still seemed unsure of our grades. We both passed that class and I feel like I owe a lot of that to Matt and the motivation he gave me to keep working hard. Thanks Matt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am happy for you! No more Physics and you get to keep your scholarship - two good things!!
Mom

Anonymous said...

P.S. I'm so glad you updated your blog!! Now we just need to get Emily to do hers, too. :)