Friday, April 11, 2008

UPDATE

So, it has been 4 months since I last updated my blog. I'm sorry to all of my dedicated readers that I have not been keeping you up to date on my life...

I moved back to Las Vegas in January and signed up for classes at UNLV. I am still currently majoring in Ultrasound and hating almost every second of my classes. I am taking the second half of Physics and I completely do not understand anything in that class. I am praying I pass so I dont have to retake it. I am trying to find a new job. Working for the City of Henderson is horrible considering the higher up you go in positions, the more corrupt you realize it is. If anymore knows of a good job, let me know. I moved into an apartment with my brother Ben at the beginning of March. I am counting down the days until this semester is over. Love you all!

7 comments:

Ashley said...

i didn't know you moved back! Good luck with physics.. that sounds just awful!

lqwakestud22 said...

you could always come backa nd work for American Fork fetcha!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there, Chelsea! It will get better!!! We love you!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de LCD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-lcd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Kara said...

I'm glad you updated. I almost gave up on you :) I didn't know you moved into an apartment with Ben-ja-meen. Fun times! I never had to take physics, thank goodness. Good luck with that! Keep us updated.

lqwakestud22 said...

hey girl sorry about the no phone call, its not the end of the world okay gitters! ie don't get pissy at me call me if you need something, hope life is treating you well with greg and all give me an update

Christen said...

It's about dang time.