Brynn and Emma playing dress-upsFriday night, I went over to my friend Lindsey's apartment and watched Ratatouille. We ate pizza and hung out with her roommate and a couple of friends. Saturday, I went to a movie with Mom, Pop, Kylie, Emily, Katie, Mark, Emma, Hannah, Spencer, Easton, and Brynn. We saw the new Disney movie Enchanted. I loved the movie! It was really funny and well worth the money you spend on movies these days. That night I went to the UNLV vs. UNR basketball game. I got to see some friends at the game and UNLV won! Sunday I was went to the singles ward and we had family dinner after. I loved seeing everyone and spending time with them. Monday morning I went to the bank to finalize my loan and get the paperwork signed. Kylie and I were supposed to leave about twelve but didn't end up leaving until two thirty. We went to Mom's work and said good-bye and then down to Pop's work to say good-bye. The reason we left so late, though, was because some boys we know had Kylie's Ipod transmitters and we wanted them for the ride home so we could listen to music. They each said the other had them. We went to the house of one of the boys and got one of the transmitters. Then, we sat next to the car of the other boy in the seminary parking lot for almost an hour before we called his dad to get him to give it to us. After that fun adventure I signed the paperwork at the AutoCenter, where I bought the car from, and we were off to Utah.






4 comments:
Who were those boys and what jerks to try to steal them! Good thing you got them back. I'm glad you were able to go home for Thanksgiving. Will you be there for Christmas?
It was Blake McCleary and Jeremy Davis. We called Keith to get it back from him, haha! I come home on the 22nd with Ky and we come back to Utah on the 2nd.
Jeremy is a dork, just like....nevermind :) haha
Post a Comment