When Pop came up to Utah to help me look for a car, he told me he would rather I buy it from a guy that works nextdoor to him in Las Vegas. The dealership is called The AutoCenter and the owner goes to the auction and finds you the exact car you want. At first I really wanted a 2006 Hyundai Sonata. After talking to many people at work and friends, though, I found out it is an old man's car. So, I decided that I wanted a 2006 Mazda3 in charcoal gray. The first week that the guy went to the auction he didn't find anything I wanted and there were not many Mazdas. I was really discouraged because I needed a car. I told him I would wait another week because I really wanted the exact car I wanted. He called me the next week and let me know that they had a 2007 Mazda3 in charcoal gray and silver. I was so excited! It was a newer car than what I wanted, but I told him not to go over a certain amount or else we would just keep looking. He bought the car for the exact price I gave him! I got buyer's remorse right after he told me though because it was going to be a bigger payment than what I had before on my Honda.



I have to thank Mark and Katie for all of their help during the time I did not have a car. They were so good to me and Mark let me take his car to work while he took Katie's. I will forever be grateful for them and their family and all they have done for me in the past couple of months. I love you all!
5 comments:
Chels, your new car looks sa-weet! I bet you look hot in it! ;)
I didn't know you quit Kneaders! I remember being happy when I quit that place, too. I'm sure I can guess who it was who yelled at you... crazy lady.
Glad you got to go home for Tday. Where did you get your white coat? I like it.
Love ya!
Nice car Chels! A new car is so nice, huh? :) Except for the payments. Those are gross!
I got my coat at Aeropostale. I bought it with the money Mom and Pop gave me for my birthday. No it was actually James that got mad at me, the owner's son :(
James!?!? He's a nerd! I think I would have laughed at him, although when I knew him he wasn't an owner -- just a nerd! :)
I'll have to check out Aeropostale so I can copy my little sister.
Chelsea, I love all the new posts. Your car is way cute. You have some great pictures on your blog of all the family.
Post a Comment