
The last night I worked was the night before Thanksgiving. It was insane because everybody and their mom ordered pies. The back table was full of pies and there was no room to walk because we had so many people working. I got yelled at for not knowing there should be flour on Rye bread and that it was not mold, the dish boy left early and there were twice as many dishes than normal, the dish boy that came in for the other one didn't want to do all the dishes because he said it was my job too as closing sandwich maker, I put out too many pastries to thaw because no one told me until afterward, and I cried in the bathroom mid shift because we were so busy and I just could not handle it. I ended up not having to many dishes and left with two free pies for working that night. I am grateful that I was given the opportunity to work at Kneaders, but I am a million times more grateful I dont have to work there anymore!
3 comments:
Yay for Chelsea! Working in the food industry is one of the worst jobs to have. Are you still lifeguarding?
Yes I am still Head Guarding at the pool in American Fork. I want a better paying job though...
Thanks for the free chocolate pie you brought for Thanksgiving. There were some perks to working at Kneaders!
Post a Comment