Weston and I decided to only go out to dinner for our anniversary since it was on a Monday
and we were going to Hawaii a couple of weeks later. Weston visited me at work to give me a kiss and brought me beautiful roses. When we both got home that night, Weston surprised me
and took me to Top of the World restaurant at the Stratosphere. I had
heard both good and so so things about the food so I was excited to see
if it was as good as the view. It was a beautiful view of the city and
we spun almost all the way around by the time we were done with dinner.
Weston ate the Turf and Quack with filet mignon and duck. Neither of us
has ever had duck so we wanted to try it, but we weren't that impressed.
I had a cheese stuffed chicken breast. It was really delicious food and
really expensive. We probably won't spend that much on dinner again for a very long time. I still love being married!
Monday, May 28, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aah I've wanted to eat there for the longest time! But I didn't know if the food was worth it. Jealous!
Post a Comment