Last year Weston proposed a week before Valentine's Day so he wanted me to plan it. This year it was his turn. He looked up romantic restaurants to go to, but most of them were on the Strip. I wanted somewhere that wouldn't be busy and that we had never been to before. When I got home from work there was a dozen red roses on our dresser. There was also a homemade card with a poem Weston wrote for me, a cute beanie monkey, and Breaking Dawn Part 1. I got Weston a couple of books he has been wanting and a funny card. We decided to eat at Black Mountain Grill. The service wasn't great and neither was the food, but it was nice spending time with my best friend trying something new. We got hot chocolate for dessert and headed over to the church to see if they were playing volleyball. The nets were being taken down as we got there, but Weston was able to play some indoor soccer with people that were there. It was a low key Valentine's which is exactly what I wanted.
Sunday, February 19, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment