Thursday, January 13, 2011

My Life Lately

I know I haven't posted in forever, but life can be busy sometimes. The past few months have been better than I could have hoped for. Work is going well and I am still enjoying squirting jelly on people :) I met a guy at the end of November and we have been dating ever since. I am in love and don't care who knows it! His name is Weston and our family has known his family since he was in 2nd grade. I also got another calling in the singles ward. I am not only the housing coordinator, but the date box coordinator as well. Basically people sign up to go on dates and I set them up. It's a little more complex than what I am writing though. I am really trying to embrace and love this calling, but I can't wait to get married and be done with it already. I will hopefully be posting next month about a big event :)


7 comments:

Dylan & Jen said...

oh chelsea!! woo woo!

Kara said...

I thought that was a BYU thing. Sooooo glad that wasn't around when I was in the singles ward.
I'm so excited for you Chelsea! Let me know asap when you finally decide on a date. Love you!!

Christen said...

What is Kara talking about? A date? For what? ;O

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, we are so happy that you & Weston have found each other.
He looks mighty handsome to us in this one and only picture of him. Why don't you post more pictures, ok? We are very excited for you kids, and can't wait to meet Wes when you come up here in February.
Love you much!
Grams & Gramps

Derek & Lindsey Jappe said...

Ask and ye shall receive! haha! Thanks for updating your blog for me :) Can't wait til your news becomes official!

Kylie said...

Ok, it was FIRST grade, get the facts right!

Haha, Love you Chelsea! I'm so happy for you!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, now that Weston has spent the weekend up here with Chelsea & Emily -- we love Weston!!! We approve 100%!! He is handsome, cute, sweet, polite, neat, etc.
We are so happy for you two!! Weston, we want you to know that you are getting a very special, beautiful, darling girl -- who is just as beautiful on the inside as she is on the outside!! We we also know that she is getting the most handsome, cute, sweet, polite young man ever!!! Love, Grams & Gramps