Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I GOT A JOB...ACTUALLY 2!

I finally got an ultrasound job! A couple of weeks ago I interviewed at Southern Hills Hospital for a per diem position. I got a call from the recruiter a couple days later telling me they wanted to offer me the position. I decided to turn down the Kingman position because if I at least had this per diem I could wait it out until I got a full time position somewhere. I will be on call a couple weekends a month and cover some vacation time. Yesterday, I got a call from the recruiter at Southwest Medical telling me they FINALLY posted the job online. I rushed home from the gym and filled out the application. A couple hours later the recruiter called me back and told me they wanted to offer me a full time position! I wanted to scream I was so excited. So, now I have both a per diem and full time position. The training may conflict a little so I am hoping Southern Hills will be willing to work with me so I can keep both jobs. YAY!!!

5 comments:

Kara said...

Hooray!! Congrats, Chels!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!! SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!
Love, Mom

Christen said...

OF COURSE you got both jobs. Who wouldn't want to hire you?!? You are the best ultrasound tech around! ;)

Anonymous said...

Yay for you, Chelsea!! Grandpa and I are so happy for you. We know you will be the BEST!!!!!!
love you lots!

Ashley said...

im so glad this worked out for you! how excited chelsea!!