Thursday, April 1, 2010
Personal Training
I started a personal training thing with the owner of this boxing gym I do kick boxing at. A bunch of us girls decided to do it. I want to tone up and lose some weight in my problem areas. We weighed ourselves last Saturday and did a body fat test. I am starting at 125 lb with 32% body fat. He wants me to lose 15 lb of body fat and gain 4 lb of muscle. I think that is a little unrealistic and I don't want to lose my butt! The first day of our meal plan we had to fast all day and only drink water. The second day we could only eat fruits and veggies. The third day we started a strict diet of eggs, chicken, fish, veggies and a few other things. I am dying without sugar, but I have already lost 4 lb! I will let you all know how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
She wanted me to do it with her, but I decided no way! haha I'll stick to my no treats and walking in the morning. I just need to get back into the routine.:)
125 Chelsea that is nothing! I don't think you need to lose one pound! But how fun to get in shape and have a personal trainer, that would be awesome.
Post a Comment