Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Mom's Birthday

I know I should have posted earlier, but I'm just getting around to it. Tuesday night Mom, Pop and Emily came to BJ's to visit me while I was working. I got called in to work the patio and had barely any tables so it was nice to have them come and entertain me for a little bit. Mom got her birthday pizookie and I sat and ate some with them. Since Mom always makes us feel special on our birthdays, I wanted to make her feel just as special. I put up the Happy Birthday Mom sign the night before when she went to bed. I dragged myself out of bed at 7:45 the next morning and made her scrambled eggs and blueberry pancakes. I wanted to get her flowers, but didn't time myself very well before work. I got to Mom's work 5 minutes before I was supposed to be to mine. No biggie, I was only 15 minutes late :) After I got off work we all went to Tony Roma's for dinner since mom have a free meal card for her birthday. We tried three deserts there: cheesecake, a huge cookie with ice cream and a sundae. It was a nice day and I'm so glad I was able to spend it with my mother. You are AMAZING mom and I LOVE YOU!






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you Chelsea for helping to make my birthday so nice. As everyone can see, the flowers were beautiful! Thank you to everyone for your calls! I had a great day. Oh, and we even got pie at my work (lemon cream cheese, of course.)