Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Graduation

Here are some pictures of graduation. It was the longest ceremony of my life and I even fell asleep during it. My friends and I left before it was even over because we couldn't take it any longer. We ate at Roadrunner afterward with the whole family. I am finally done!!!










6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finally posted some graduation pictures! You look so pretty in your cap and gown. It was a long ceremony, but totally worth it to see you graduate. We are so proud of you!!!
Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

I am so glad you finally posted some graduation pictures! You look so pretty in your cap and gown. It was a long ceremony, but totally worth it to see you graduate. We are so proud of you!!!

Kara said...

I am so glad I was able to come see you graduate! Way to go, Chels!! And can I just say how beautiful you are? I was going through my pictures of the trip yesterday and I was like, man she is so pretty!
Love you!

Lindsay said...

congratulations chelsea that is awesome!! You are done with school yea!

Christen said...

I thought I commented on this, sorry! I am SO PROUD OF YOU, Chelsea!! I know it wasn't always easy, but it will all be worth it. You are the best! Love you!!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, you are such a PRETTY graduate. I wish we could have been there for your big day!!! Hope you land a good job soon! Thanks for your cute "thank you" card. It was good to see you on Tuesday nite, and a short while on Wednesday. We are happy you arrived back in Henderson safely!
Love you! Grams & Gramps