Saturday, June 13, 2009

70's Murder Mystery Party!

Megan Miller and I decided to throw a murder mystery party on Saturday. She has had this game since high school, but didn't remember anything about the characters. There were 8 characters in the game, so we had to be limited on who we chose to join us for the party. I was Chaka Moon and Megs was Angina Palpatory. I wore Mom's bridesmaid dress from Aunt Toni's wedding! All the names were a play on words. We did a four course meal in between each part of the game. First, we introduced our characters. Then we ate fondue cheese with bread and vegetables. We played round 1, which gave us more clues about what each character had to do with the murder. Then, we ate salad and garlic bread. Round 2 gave us more clues about the characters. We then ate baked zita, that Megs made and it was delicious! Round 3 we began questioning who the murderer may have been. For dessert we had fondue chocolate and cheescake. Then, in round 4 we found out who the murderer was... ME!!! I had no idea that I was the murderer until the end just like everyone else. Apparantly I married the man who was murdered a few weeks before and told him I had had his baby. It was not really his baby and when he found out he wanted to annul our marriage. Well, I was not having that! So, I killed him for all his money. It was a very racey game, but really fun!




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad my bridesmaid dress came in handy 33 years after I wore it! You all look so cute! Thanks for the update on your blog, too.
Mom