
THE FIREPLACE IS DONE BEFORE CHRISTMAS 2009! Yes it is true we finally had the tile guy come and do the fireplace and it looks amazing! I got a text from mom yesterday and it said "The tile looks so cool!" It looks pretty amazing... now onto the next project.

I quit working at White Chocolate Grill as a server and am now a server at BJ's Restaurant. I love working there, but it is always stressful being a server. The food is great, management is cool and I have met a lot of new friends. I started dating someone new 5 weeks ago and he would not be happy with me if he knew I was blogging about him. I like him a lot :)
8 comments:
I was on the phone with Mom yesterday when the guy was over doing the fireplace. It looks really nice! Now all we need is a mantle.
And as your sister, I would like to see what this boy looks like. So if he doesn't like to be blogged about than send me an email :) Glad you're having fun!
I am laughing at what you said about Matt (the new boy for those of you who don't know.) It is true what you said, though. :)
It was so nice to see that you have FINALLY updated your blog!
Love the new nephew, love the new fireplace, would love to eat at your new place of employment.... love the new boy? Well, we'll see about that! I need see for myself! :)
He is cute, though!
The fireplace looks great in real life too! Thanks for posting about my babe. That's a cute picture of you two.
I wish I was holding that precious little boy! You lucky girl. I'm glad you like your new job and your new boy. You should also add to your list "new travel plans" and post about how you are coming to visit me. :) You know you want to.
ALSO...the fireplace looks soooo good! I can't wait to see it in real life. Love you!
ooh keep us posted on this boy!
Chelsea, I love to read your Blog and comments. I wish I could love and hold and hug that precious, beautiful baby James Matthew. I know he is darling!! And.......Debra & Michael, I love your fireplace. It is beautiful! And your new flooring looks beautiful...your famiy room just looks beautiful! I want to see your Home Beautiful now! And.......Chelsea, how come Christen said that your "new guy" Matt is cute!! Where is a picture so we can see him?? I have heard lots of good things about him! Love you!
Post a Comment