Saturday, June 7, 2008

Dodger vs. Cubs Game

Pop planned a huge trip to California for a Dodger's game on Saturday. He invited the stake presidency and all our family that could go. We left from the stake center at 6 am in two 15 seater vans and went down Olvera street when we got to Los Angeles. Pop took us to Philipe's, which is the original French dip place in L.A. Then we headed over to Dodger Stadium, which is Pop's Celestial Kingdom. The game was amazing and I actually watched the whole thing. Usually I get bored and just eat a lot and talk to people. I still ate a lot, but I watched the whole game. The Dodger's beat the Cubs and it was pretty exciting. We, of course, had to stop by Tito's tacos on our way out of town. I felt so sick after that day from all the crap I ate, but it was a really fun day.




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness!!! Why did you put that picture of me on there??? We did have a good time, didn't we!!
Mom

Kara said...

I'm so sad we couldn't go. It would've been so fun to see them beat the cubbies!

Lindsay said...

sounds like i missed out on a good game and lots of great food!

Anonymous said...

Chelsea, you forgot to post the picture of the old motorcycle rider that we saw on the way to Calif. That was so funny!