Saturday I slept in until about noon because I was so comfortable being in my own bed. Once I got ready for the day, Greg came over to the house to help put up the Christmas lights. On the bottom row of the house he didn't even need to use the ladder because he is so tall! At 5:30 I got ready for the baptism and at 6:30 Greg and I drove over to the Green Valley Stake Center. When we arrived we realized Greg had forgotten a few essentials for after he was dunked in the water, so I went back to his house and picked them up for him. It was a beautiful baptism and there were so many people there supporting him and the other girl being baptized, Ashley. I could not stop crying and you could see the streams of tears down my face.
Greg, Jesus, and I before the baptism After the baptism Greg, Courtney, Lindsey, Derek, Dan, and I all went out to eat at TGI Fridays. It was really fun to spend time with all my friends. After we ate we went over to Greg's to play the Wii yet again. p.s. If you have not played the Wii yet, you have to try it if you are coming in town for Christmas!
Sunday we had church at 1:30pm for the singles ward. Greg was confirmed a member of the church by his ex uncle Joe Dramise, Bishop Clark, the missionaries, and Pop. It is so wonderful to see someone confirmed a member of the true church on the earth today. I am so grateful for the steps Gregory took to enter the waters of baptism and be confirmed a member of the church. I am especially grateful for the priesthood and the blessings it brings into my life. Congratulations Greg!




7 comments:
Greg, we are so HAPPY for you and your decision to be baptized. I wish we could have been there.
And soon, you will hold the Priesthood...awesome! Chelsea, I knew you would cry at his baptism. And Greg,good luck in the Police Academy!
Congratulations Greg!
that's awesome! Chelsea was greg the guy you dated awhile ago? Or am i confusing him with someone else!?
We're happy for Greg and his decision. He'll be in our prayers as he begins this new journey and starts the police academy.
I really like your hair pulled back, Chelsea. Lookin' good!
Yes this is the same Greg I dated my freshmen year of college, Ashley. Thanks everyone!
We're glad we could witness Greg's baptism and be there for his confirmation. We are happy for him! It was fun to see you Chelsea!! (And we got the Christmas lights up, too!)
That's awesome! How exciting to see one of your good friends get baptized!
Post a Comment