Ok, so UNLV lost to BYU last night, but at least I got to hang out with a bunch of cute guys! I went over to Andrew Dougherty's apartment last night to watch the game with him and his roommates. I wore a 'Real Mormons Are Rebels' t-shirt that Pop sent, which didnt win them all over at first. I did my best to cheer on my team, but in the end the Cougars dominated. It was a really fun night and I got to meet a lot of awesome people. After the game a lot of people came over to hang out and then we watched Nacho Libre. I hope Andrew and I get to hang out more.
Sunday, October 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
GO REBELS! Glad you had a good time.
Wow! I bet you had a "blast" with all those cute guys around you! I think you will make more points if you cheer for BYU while you live in Utah. Anyway, you look darling with all those guys. Andrew told me tonite that he went to bed after the game...and some of you stayed up until...what!!! 2:00 a.m.---- watching the movie! Way to go, Chelsea!!
looks like you got a good deal hanging out with all those boys! Andrews roommates are pretty cute so i suggest hanging out with andrew A LOT more! Glad you had fun chelsea! It was fun to see you at church!
I'm so glad you had such a good time watching the game, even though your team lost. How can you not have fun with all those cute boys around you?!
Post a Comment