I am so bored right now, so I am going to do this Q&A thing Kara had on her page.
Q. Best thing you cooked last week?
1. For myself, grilled cheese.
2. For all the customers at Kneaders, the Turkey Bacon Avocado
Q. If money and time were no object - Where would you go and with who?
I would go to Chicago for a weekend with Courtney
Q. When was the last time you cried?
The night of my birthday.
Q. Five things you were doing ten years ago?
1. In 6th grade at Thurman White MS
2. Playing soccer
3. Playing softball
4. Learned I was going to be an aunt
5. Going through my very long caterpillar stage...
Q. Five favorite snacks?
1. White cheese popcorn
2. Sour Patch kids
3. Stick pretzels
4. Toast with butter
5. Alpha-bits 100 calorie cookies
Q. Five bad habits?
1. Bite my nails
2. Drive too fast
3. Procrastinate
4. Go to bed too late
5. Gossip
Q. Five favorite foods?
1. Mom's beef stroganoff
2. Chicken fry bake with cheesy potatoes
3. Mom's pizza
4. Samurai Sam's teriyaki chicken bowl
5. BWW teriyaki boneless wings
Q. Five places I've been?
1. Southern California
2. Las Vegas
3. Dallas, Texas
4. The sacred grove in Palmyra, New York
5. Nauvoo, Illinois
Q. Five favorite memories?
1. Spring Break 2007
2. Church History trip
3. 20th Birthday to Dodger stadium
4. Anytime I have been to Disneyland
5. Learning to wakeboard at Stone Reservoir
Sunday, October 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Only chicago? Girl we'd cruise the world!
Oh, I remember when you were 11! Such fun memories. You were one aggressive soccer player! We love you!!
What was your "caterpillar stage"?
The 3 years of junior high and 4 years of high school that I was growing into my looks, haha. I was basically not cute and now I can happily say I have become a butterfly :)
Chelsea, you have always been cute since the day you were born!!!
Chelsea, you crack me up! "And now I can happily say I have become a butterfly!" So funny. Not that you aren't a butterfly...
Love you!
Post a Comment