Monday, October 29, 2007

Not good...

I told Katie about two weeks before I paid off my car that I had a feeling something bad would happen once I finally had. Well, today that prophecy came to pass. Right after I left the pool to go to Kneaders, I ran a stop sign and blindsided a car on the passenger side. My air bags went out and my car is totaled according to the assessor. I could not stop crying and I just keep thinking about how stupid I feel and what I am going to do. My back hurts a little bit and I am shaken up, but other than that I am happy to be alive. As Pop said to me, "this too shall pass." Keep me in your prayers everyone, thanks!





11 comments:

Kara said...

Cars can be replaced, but you can't. We're glad you are okay!

Ashley said...

Im glad you are okay too!

Ashley said...

also my blog is private so if you want to look at it, just email me your email address: ashlees6@aol.com

Anonymous said...

Oh, my goodness, Chelsea! That looks worse than Pop's Maxima when he crashed it a long time ago. I'm so glad you are OK, though!

Christen said...

Man, those pictures are so scary and sad. I'm so glad you're okay... lesson learned, right?

LOVE YOU!!!

Durham said...

Oh Chelsea I'm so sad for you! I'm glad you were safe though. We love you!

Lindsay said...

i am so sorry chelsea!!! by they way i love love love your outfit as fluer, that was awesome!!

Unknown said...

What the Bleep is that last comment???

Kara said...

Chelsea go to settings and then to basic. It'll ask if you want your blog to be shown on their listings. Put no. That way you won't get any of those weird comments from people.

Anonymous said...

I told her about it and she will change it. (She's at work all day today.) Matthew said it is an ad in Portuguese for an internet co. Weird!

Lindsay said...

ha Christen haven't you read harry potter? Fluer is one of the characters, and she dressed up as her for Halloween. I love harry potter!!!!